Wednesday, August 01, 2007

StrahanDEd



I can't get the visual out of my head. Michael Strahan doing Nathan Lane from The Birdcage: "How do you think I feel? Betrayed, bewildered...wrong response?"

If you want to spare yourself that mental picture, Ralph Vacchiano's article in the Daily News should do just fine. And don't forget to check out Ralph's Blue Screen Blog while you're at it.

As for my take on the matter, good for the Giants. Don't get me wrong, I like Strahan and all, but the team shouldn't feel obligated to give him more money just because he needs wants it and he's a nice guy.

Unfortunately for Michael, the best he can do is continue to cry to the media (And possibly damage his broadcasting future in the process), forget the whole thing and agree to play, or take half of his ball and go to half of his home.

-Steve

No comments: